$$ Come...

Monday, July 1, 2013

Coppelia - The Girl with Enamel Eyes


Do you love ballet?  Do you love those gracefully movement perform by the ballerinas?  If you do, I think you shouldn't miss this amazing performance, Coppelia, The Girl with Enamel Eyes by international performers from USA, Australia, Japan, Romania and even Malaysia!  Check out below the details, and I'm sure you will surely love this if you love Ballet!


Since Princess loves ballet / dance, I'm thinking to bring her for the show, and I'm sure she will love it to the max!  Catch us there, if you are going too...

For more information, you may visit the website HERE.


3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Princess would love it! She sure will make a very pretty little ballerina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Such a lovely show... Enjoy ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, interesting! Have a nice weekend with your princess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®