$$ Come...

Monday, June 2, 2014

Genting Trip - A Date with Peter Marvey Magician Without Limits


I was up in Genting over the weekend.  An overly packed weekend I would say (will blog about it next).  Let me blog on this amazing show that I watched up the hill FIRST!  We were there for Peter Marvey's Magician Without Limits.



I read up about Peter Marvey before heading up to the hill, and was looking forward for this.  This is the first time that B watching magic show, and for me, it's been ages.  I was getting excited about it, and I totally forgotten to bring B to theme park that night before the show until we walked passed the theme park on our way to the show!!!  Wasted a few hours in the room and she didn't even nap!


This is the floor plan of the seats, and we were at the VIP section.  Nice and clear view.

When the show first start, it has an introduction of Peter's previous performances, and we were immediately bring to an 'awww' with an illusion act like below:-


A few interactive activities with the audience, and B actually wanted to volunteer herself to be up on stage.  She felt it so amazing with Peter able to ride the monowheel after the body being 'split' into 2!! hahaha... But her hands were too short to be noticed.

In addition to those amazing acts, one most 'important' and awaiting acts will be the 'dream flying' act!!!  Wow, imagine B eyes when she saw someone actually flying?!!



Peter Marvey will be performing from 28th May 2014 until 18th November 2014, every night at 9pm in the Genting International Showroom (GISR).  If you finding one activity to do during weekend / school holiday, this is greatly recommended.  Ticket pricing can refer HERE.

Before I sign-off, here a video of one of the Magic Moment!





p/s:  The above pictures & videos are from Genting website, as we are not allowed to do any photo or video capturing during the show which I will say it's a big regret.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's better no pictures are allowed, so you can concentrate and enjoy the show :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®