$$ Come...

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Why do I keep failing badly in life?

Have I not done the right thing to succeed?  Am I asking too much to live my life simple?  Why is it so hard to just live simple?

Why do I keep making mistakes over mistakes, new ones again and again?  Why why why?

3 months in China was not really fantastic, and I came home with zero again!  It's now looks like I got to start all over again, and I really don't know how.. what should I do?

I have not chase for having millions in life, I don't have big dreams.. All I wanted was to live life simple.  I don't have to worry about living monetary, I have a place to call my own, I can send my girl to extra classes that she likes, Am I asking too much?  Have I not done enough to deserve that? Why do I keep failing?

I think I know the answer, but how do I really get over it?  How do I now start over again?  It's really depressing, but with the girl with me now, I know I can't give up.  Maybe let me take a few days of hibernation, and I should come out again.. It's sad that I need to start all over again, I have cause some disappointments among friends that supported me all this while..

I felt sorry and ashamed now..

To all my family and friends that have supported me, I AM SORRY!!!  Deeply SORRY!

2 comments:

  1. Be strong Cyn. I know you have been a strong lady and you will succeed one day. Have faith and He will lead you along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever it is, stay strong and things will work out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®