$$ Come...

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Restaurant Teow Chew Seafood (1st visit)

I have recently explored the Kepong area, and found a good restaurant in the KIP industry area.  Restaurant Teow Chew Seafood is located at 3A, Persiaran KIP 3, Taman Perindustrian KIP, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.

Below are some photos of the food we had..

菜箱豆腐
奶油虾球
茄子
Sweet Sour Chicken

The total price for the above dishes with 4 rice and tea was around RM70.

If you happen to be in Kepong and trying to find a place to eat, why not try out this.

9 comments:

  1. yummy food post!
    Price was still affordable too <3

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teo Chew style dishes? I never try this before and would love to try this mouth watering dishes soon.
    http://www.princesscindyrina.com/2015/07/review-no-more-dull-skin-with-daily.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love teochew dishes too. that's very cheaper only rm70 huh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their name is too common. But easy to remember. Thanks for sharing. Will check it out with my dear and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting dishes! I've never had Teow Chew dishes before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 dishes for RM70 is quite pricey but I guess their portions are big?

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAn't read chinese so don't know what dishes those are but looking at the portion it seems to be pretty expensive? =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®