$$ Come...

Friday, October 9, 2015

Imperial Secret - Colageno White



Today, I want to introduce you the 2nd product from the Imperial Secret product range, Colageno White. Collagen is responsible for the maintenance, strength, and flexibility of healthy bones, joints, skin, tendons, ligaments, hair, nails, blood vessels, and eyes. 

By using the Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen and Olive Extract, it helps:-
  • Promotes younger looking skin; 
  • Improves skin moisture level; 
  • Improves skin smoothness 
  • Reduces the signs of deep wrinkles 
  • Improves skin suppleness 
  • Brighter and Youthful Skin Complexion 
We are selling this for RM150 per box, and consist 15 sachets.  Tomorrow, I will let you have more info on how to pair this product with out other products, making looks vibrant, and young!!

Stay tune!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®