$$ Come...

Monday, October 19, 2015

Imperial Secret - Stem Beauty

What is Stem Cell?

In a biology term, it's an undifferentiated cell of a multicellular organism that is capable of giving rise to indefinitely more cells of the same type, and from which certain other kinds of cell arise by differentiation.

How does stem cell works in our body?

Stem cell is like an engine producing new cells for our body, and that replenish the old cells. New cells give us better body, stronger organs.

Using the latest technology, called PhycoCellTec, extracts of stem cells from Apple and Grape are used in this product. It will mainly help you to do a 3R in your body, Repair, Restore and Regenerate your cells. You will have a stronger and better body systems, and also better working organs too!

If you are keen to fix your inner body, contact me for more info and pricing on this product or you can visit www.ikw.com.my for more info.

Cheers to everyone with healthier body!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®