Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
OMG, I drafted this post for more than 2 weeks, and it is still not being posted.. this is how busy I am lately.. haiz…
On the 17th of February 2011, it marked a 2 years of my single motherhood. Over the last 2 years, things have not be any easier. It’s a great struggle in life and it’s still going on. Over the last 2 years, major changes to me happened:-
1) I became stay at home most of the time as to be able to take care of this little Princess of mine
2) I enrolled in a baking course to enhance my baking skills, and currently trying to earn a living with it
3) I am getting temperamental and emotional sensitive. With some slight ‘bad’ stuff thrown at me, I will feel depressed and in doubt. But this feeling did not last for long (maybe due to my ‘shout’ in my FB page)
4) I strived so that we could have more independence and also trying to set up my own bakery too!
5) I get lesser sleep but I don’t mind
6) The moment I see Princess smiling at me.. my heart melt and I am no longer angry with her
7) I treasure my mum more
8) I am into ‘child’ topic more often than anything whenever I meet up with people!!
9) I spend less on my own
10) I am all time worrying for things….
Very fast, my Princess will turn 3 years old in another 11 months to come, and by then, it will be more challenging. For now, I am thinking to have a better start of our life, and she can lead a better life in time to come. We both have been ‘hibernating’ at home over the last 2 years, and I really wish that we could get out more to explore!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
This time round, it’s not the theme, but the big big title…
Let’s say bye bye to this
and put your hands together to welcome this…
The name of the title has change, so do the description of the blog. Now, the title will gives me the motivation of realising my dream in the coming 2011, and the description is to show that I am now in a better place than before.
My frequent readers will know something missing in my blog, which is the ‘story’ behind me.. I have moved that to my other ranting blog (go search for the link if you want to read). I am not going to do promotion on that blog here since I wanted to keep moving on.. but be warn that the ranting blog has really good rants going on.. :p
This blog will be updated for more happy happenings, my baking, and of course, I hope to earn some pennies from this blog too! I hope to work on the ranking, and seeing the increasing number too!
Tell me what you think of the new change… oh ya.. thanks to STP for giving me the blog title too!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Today, 11th November 2010… is the first day my cookies were sold under the name of Brea’s Bake! Yes, I used Princess short form as my ‘branding’ in order to keep reminding me my little precious and all this are all my effort to keep her in mind always!
I take this day as to deliver my first order to this ‘supporting’ customer of mine, and I am really happy to hear that she is placing more orders!! muahaha.. I really want to thank her very much for the supports that she has been giving me.
I finally make up my mind on the packaging, the colours and so forth..
With colourful magazine as the gift bag, and each flavour comes with different colour of ribbons and gift cards! And in addition, I am also doing the plain chocolate chips. This will add to the current 3 different ‘flavours’ available.
Now, I really hope that this can be a source of strong income for me to further realise my dream…
Again, thanks for all the supports!